Glaukos Practice Resource Hub (Printed Materials)
To order print versions of our practice marketing materials, including educational resources on keratoconus and FDA-approved cross-linking, please visit the Glaukos Practice Resource Hub. The materials available include the following:
- Living With Keratoconus Patient Brochure (English & Spanish)
- Patient Brochure Stand
- Patients Guide to Insurance Coverage of Cross-Linking Handout
- Keratoconus Signs & Symptoms Handout
- Referring Physicians Brochure
- Cross-Linking Practice Marketing Kit*
- (100) Living With Keratoconus Patient Brochure
- (1) Patient Brochure Stand
- (100) Patients Guide to Insurance Coverage of Cross-Linking Handout
- (1) Living With KC Wirebound Marketing Book
Click the link below to order your printed materials today!
*The digital version of the Cross-Linking Practice Marketing Kit is available upon request. Please contact us today.
In addition to printed materials, you can also download digital versions of many of our educational resources. Click the links below to view and download any of the available materials.
Best Practices for Managing Keratoconus Patients
Scott Hauswirth, OD, FAAO, and Brooke Messer, OD, FAAO, FSLS, Optometry Times (July 2019)
Best Practices for Comanaging Crosslinking Patients
Mitch Ibach, O, FAAO, and Jeffery A. Sayler, OD, Optometry Times (April 2019)
The Optometrist’s New Role in Keratoconus Management
John D. Gelles, OD, FAAO, FCLSA, Advanced Ocular Care (April 2017)
Reimbursement for Cross-Linking in the US: A Shift to Third-Party Commercial Coverage
Daniel S. Durrie, MD